As a Data Center Security Manager, you will be responsible for developing, maintaining and reporting on information security strategy and procedures. You will identify key areas of opportunity while managing the logical and physical security of large IT infrastructures of our clients.
- Develop and maintain reporting on information security strategy, policies, and procedures. Create mitigation and remediation plan reports on information security risks.
- Recommend changes to security controls and business application solutions as deemed appropriate.
- Create, coordinate, and provide Data Center Security solution for several of our clients.
- Ensure and control implementation of Information Security policies within the environment.
- Ensure that networks, computer systems, applications, and environments under your responsibility running in a secure and protected manner.
- Responsible of the outsourced managed services for the Firewall Management.
- Responsible for the SOW and contract renewals within the security perimeter.
- Ensure that personnel, applications, and servers have the proper access privileges to only the resources they are entitled to and nothing more.
- Oversee security monitoring, auditing, and reporting.
- Detect, identify and respond to physical and logical security threats.
- Implement and oversee security patch management policy for all elements of the environment.
- Implement and control security configuration change management and data integrity policies and processes. Perform, prepare, and ensure that the IT environment meets security audit requirements as defined. Manage mitigation and remediation of security vulnerabilities discovered during audit(s).
- Manage security control on backup processes and transportable media.
- Maintain controls on all sensitive documentation under your responsibility. ·
Desired Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field.
- At least 5 years of diverse high availability IT infrastructure experience and at least 3 years of experience with SIEM, security audits and physical security.
- Experience with PowerShell, Linux Batch Scripting required
- CISSP certification;
- knowledge of router and switch configuration and management.
- Hardware and network administration; experience with Cisco ASA, Checkpoint, Palo Alto or Juniper; knowledge of cryptography and PKIs and PCI and GSMA regulations;
- Experience using diagnostic tools, protocol analyzers and SNMP; knowledge of incident response, information forensics, business continuity planning and disaster recovery.
- Strong communicator with all levels of an organization, self-motivated, a team-player and able to manage stress in a fast-paced environment.
- CCNA and CCNP certification preferred
The work will require occasional moderate lifting. Typically the employee may sit comfortably to do the work. However, there will be some requirement for lifting and transporting equipment that could weigh between 5 -30lbs.
Manager is regularly exposed to a general office and IT data center environment. Additionally, there will be opportunity for the Manager to travel to the customer site for IT infrastructure security related assignments.